Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Other End of the Leash.


Finally finished my book. This time I didn't eat it, but actually read it. Homie has told me that by eating a book the contents end up in your stomach not in your brain, so I made a change. Talking about things ending in your stomach. I eat grass and sometimes, really annoyingly it doesn't make it all the way out. You know what I mean. I am not going to explain it any further. Nasty business because I can't sit at all then. When Homie sees this, she gets a paper towel and man, does it feel great when she removes it. I once ate part of dishcloth but I wouldn't let Homie help me. I must have looked ridiculous with that blue piece of fabric dangling out of my rear end. Now I know that Homie is pretty handy to have around.

No comments:

Post a Comment