Sunday, April 20, 2008

Coolaroo.

Homie keeps patting this green thing next to me like she wants me to lie on it. I find it very confusing. It took me awhile to understand that I was not to get on the sofa or any of the chairs and that when I want to nap, there is a bigggggg cushion in the family room and an even larger one in the living room and if I want to sleep there is the bed in the bedroom, but that is really only for the nights although Homie lets me sleep on it in the mornings too when I am still tired and that is most mornings.
I have a little history with beds. They never last long. Flimsy is all I can say. Sink your teeth into them ever so slightly and out pops the stuffing. I try to explain to Homie that I wasn't even trying but her face tells me 'Not happy'. I have a denim one with my name embroidered on it that should have been sent to the trash can, but no, not in this house. Homie brought out a machine that whirrs in a very annoying way and she stuck all the parts of the bed together again, even the parts that went missing because I ate them. Truly amazing, wouldn't you say? You know that was the last time I ate a bed. Since then I have grown up. Still, I like to think that I am smart, but what that green thing is, I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment